Rose Hydrating Mist is a soothing toner that works to clarify and balance the complexion for a dewy look. This cooling, alcohol-free toner is blooming with aromatic rosewater—revered since antiquity for its calming and hydrating benefits. The uplifting rose essence rehydrates and refreshes the skin and senses while restoring the skin’s natural pH balance. Its travel-friendly mist applicator makes it ideal for setting makeup and refreshing the skin throughout the day.
This product is 100 percent natural and is free of mineral oil, alcohol, synthetic preservatives, dyes, fragrances, and animal origin ingredients.
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate.
How To Use
– Gently apply with a cotton pad or spray directly over face with your eyes closed after cleansing or throughout the day whenever you need a refresher. Follow with treatment and moisturizer.
– Use this mist toner as a makeup setting spray after makeup application.
– Mist your beauty blender with Rose Floral Toner instead of water for additional hydrating benefits as you apply makeup.
– Lightly mist your face with the toner as a mask primer before applying your favorite face mask.
– Use the toner for a mid-afternoon refresher or to give your makeup look a dewy, hydrated effect.
– Put this face toner in the fridge before spraying onto the face to calm and cool down the skin on a hot summer day.
-Apply on airplanes or during winter for extra hydration.
-Popular on photo shoots to give the face and body a natural glow.
-Apply on hair for a beautiful sheen or as a detangler.
Here at Milk Money, we’re committed to getting your order to you quickly — which is why we ship all of our packages with first-class ground shipping and at no cost to you.
Unfortunately, sometimes things happen that are out of our control. We’ve been experiencing delays on a few certain items and we are actively working with our vendors to get the situation sorted.
We apologize for any inconvenience this might place on you and your order, and we assure you that we are doing everything we can on our part to get these situations remedied quickly. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out through the chat function in the lower right hand corner, or shoot us a text at (901) 501-6455.